The Ron Hull Group recently added a brand new Sandvik QJ341 Mobile Crusher to their ever growing Plant Fleet!
This addition will further enhance the Demolition operations within the Group. Compact and mobile, the QJ341, with hydraulic adjustment and reversible jaw, has also been upgraded to meet Stage 3b/Tier 4i legislation.
Some of the key features include:
• New Danfoss hydraulic control system for greater efficiency with all controls located at ground level for ease of access and maintenance.
• Full PLC control system and Danfoss colour screen allowing visual data output of all plant operating parameters.
• Improved load control system for feeder drive to ensure continuous, uninterrupted crushing.
• Level sensor fitted to jaw to control feed rate into the crusher thereby maximising production.
• Steel pipe work used extensively to give superior heat dissipation and to provide a maintenance free sealing solution.
• Speed wheel fitted to main conveyor to stop the feeder, negating the need to dig out a heavily loaded conveyor.
• Hydraulically driven cooling fan allows fan speed control to give increased efficiency, and auto reverse facility to periodically back flush any dust build up in the radiator.
• Proportional control for tracking the machine producing enhanced mobility.
• Enhanced fuel economy with emissions reduced by up to 45%, providing lower running costs and reduced carbon footprint.
• Capable of operating in the most hostile environments with a 50°C ambient temperature capability without any oil changes.
• Hydraulic raise and lower facility fitted to the main conveyor for clearance of rebar in recycling applications.
• Tunnel arrangement to reduce catchment points in recycled materials
Upon delivery, Ron Hull Operatives were briefed and trained, on the safe use of the New Mobile Crusher by Sandvik representatives.
Please see below photos!